what to do..?

i've been dating this guy for a month today and he's a really great guy and everything, and pretty much does everything to make me happy. but i guess im the kind of girl that needs something interesting.. and he's not that. he's quiet, soft spoken, and just blends into the crowd. and my ex bf hangs out in the same group of friends and he's so much more outgoing and just "out there"..i almost think im developing feelings for him again, but it could just be because im bored with what i have now. im not really sure what to do, any advice??

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 9:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Grow up and realize he is your ex for a reason. Sheez some people cannot see something good if it bit them in the ass...
    Anonymous

• IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW GUY THEN EITHER MOVE ON OR GET USED TO HIM CAUSE YOUR USED TO A OUTSPOKEN GUY AND THE NEW ONE IS QUITER.. SO UR JUST NOT USED TO HIM... BUT I SAY MAYBE GIVE IT SOME TIME CAUSE WHO KNOWS ITS ONLY BEEN A MONTH HE STILL HAS TO OPEN UP TO YOU AND BE HIS SELF. RELATIONSHIPS TAKE TIME TO BUILD AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND OVER TIME YOU MAY DEVELOP FEELINGS....OR MAYBE HES TRYING TO BE COOL AND LAYED BACK LOL..
    Anonymous

• hmmmm.. it seems to me, and Im not trying to be rude, but I think you will never be happy with what you have... it seems to be that you have and will always have the notion that the grass is always greener on the otherside. Which in most cases is not!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• If you are drifting away from your new friend let him go gently, he sounds like a nice guy. Let him find some other girl who will like his style before he gets too involved with you. Maybe your ex isn't the guy for you since you split up, but the main reason for dating is finding out what you like and what you don't like. You know you don't like the quiet type, you know you like some of what your ex was about, so you know what to look for next and what to avoid.

Answer by Bmat at 9:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I agree with Bmat, let this nice guy go before he gets hurt and find someone more your type. If you find someone alittle more outgoing and yet nice you will probably be happy. You just are comparing two completely different guys and not thinking you could find one who is a combination of the two. Someone just perfect for you.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 9:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2009