Like something out of the movies or on tv.

Just wondering if any of you ever experienced something like what I did earily today? My BFF and I were in the local meat market around 11 a.m. We live in an ethnically diverse part of town. Anyway, the store was crowded and we were all standing there with our #'s in hand awaiting our turn. The store was playing music and Cruisin by Smokey Robinson was on. At first only a few of the older black men started to softly sing along...but before my friend and I knew it, the whole store ourselves included were singing along. "Music is played for love, cruisin is made for love, I love it when were cruisin together" Everyone was sort of dancing and singing and smiling at one another. It was like something you see in the movies...so much fun! Has this ever happened to you? I don't care if you are black, white, or purple, young or old...Smokey is awesome!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha! That's awesome! I wish I had been there. I've not experienced anything quite like that.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• no, but i bet it was great
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 9:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• sounds like you had a great time
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 9:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• wow sounds kool i would love to have been there
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 6:31 AM on Mar. 23, 2009