• In the Spotlight:

Swelling ...?

I am 37 weeks and my hands have swelled over night...good or bad...it doesn't hurt just curious if anyone else got swelled up in the later weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when I was near the end I was so full of water I felt like my skin was going to burst. After I had my baby I lost another 1-15lbs in water weight alone. All I did for the first three days after giving birth was pee
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 9:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Oh man I feel your pain!!!! I swell sooo bad!!! if it continues and gets worse you should talk to your doc. you could have toximia(sp?)
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yes I would just watch it, it could be a sign of toxemia. Is your face swollen? If your face is swollen also I would definatly call the doc. With my first my legs feet, hand,and face swelled up really bad and it turned out I had toxemia.
    PrOuDmOmMy1011

Answer by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2009