do you have anyone you 'love to hate'

oh you know who they are, you don't want to admit it but you love to hate them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Love to Hate no..Hate to Love yes..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 9:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I USED TO HAVE A FRIEND AND WE FELL OUT. AFTER THAT I DIDNT WANT ANYTHING GOOD TO HAPPEN IN HER IFE I WAS A HATER.. I DIDNT WANT HER TO HAVE A GOOD JOB OR A BOYFRIEND I JUST WANTED HER TO BE UNHAPPY BECAUSE I WAS SSOOO MAD AT HER.. BUT NOW IM OVER IT.. WERE FRIENDS AGAIN.
    Anonymous

• for me it is one girl in my group of friends. She is cheating on her husband and always wants advice on what to do because her boyfriend wont commit to her. I hate cheaters but she keeps thinking she has the right to complain about this all the time.
    Anonymous

• i love to hate my mil
    Anonymous

• The only person I hate is name Janice _________. I would run her over in a NY minute, in my mind.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 9:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes. DH has this friend and I love to hate his wife. She is a dirty wh*** and cheats on him all the time. And when her life is sucky she likes to make things up about other people to make them miserable, too. I can't stand her and wouldn't have it any other way! Well, except for her to leave her husband with their kid and drop off the face of the earth!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yes, I can't say though cause I fear she's on CM
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yeah, kind of. I'm getting over it now, though, and would almost like to be friends again.
    Anonymous