What would you do??

What would you do if you were at a friends house and you have to use the bathroom..only to find after you have went they had no toilet tissue?? Just curious?

TaterNJo0sMommy

Asked by TaterNJo0sMommy at 9:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO Val. I remember I was at this college party and one of the guys who lived there came out of the bathroom saying "What's this on my towel??" So his roommate was like "Smell it" "No, you smell it!" "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, somebody wiped their ass on your towel!!!" This happen like 10 years ago, and I still laugh every time I think about it!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I WOULD JUST DRIP DRY.. SHAKE A LITTLE GET THE EXCESS PEE OFF. LOL... WHAT ELSE COULD I DO..
    Anonymous

• I am very comfortable with my friends,so I would scream,find me some toilet paper,or I'm wiping my ass on your shower curtian lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Well if it was a close friend I would look around for some and when not finding any would call out hey wth do you have any tp? Or if not a close friend...drip dry whats a girl to do?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• This happened to me before, luckily I helped myself into their cabinet and got some.
    At my house, I always make sure to leave an extra roll on top of the toilet.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• LoL what if you had to number 2?? Even funnier.. right??
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 9:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009