what could be wrong..??????

my dd is spittin up everything she eats....her formula, her baby food....she's fussier than normal. no temp.....???what could it be??

TNT8687

Asked by TNT8687 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you given her a new food? Something might not have agreed with her. Or she may have a stomach virus. Is she teething? When my daughter teethed she was drooling a lot. The extra saliva can cause them to spit up more than normal. Hmm that's all I can think of now. If she's still doing it tomorrow I would call the dr.
    Anonymous

• How old is she? Is it projectile vomiting or regular spit up? Projectile vomiting right after eating can be a sign of pyloric stenosis. But that is rarely ever seen after 6 months. Other than that- it could just be a virus. When my daughter had vomiting- she had no fever. But all she could keep down for at least 24 hours was some pedialyte. Not food or formula. If it's regular spit up, but lots of it, it could be acid reflux. I'd take her to her doctor!
    Anonymous