what would you do?! help :(

so last night me and my df were talkin about how we dont talk enough and how we dont know where the relationship is going. today he had a freind over and completely ignored me and our dd. then he made me look bad in front of his freind. i went to the basement for a cig and i looked at the history on his comp to find the login url for my school website. he saw the i looked at the history and called me a snoop for lookin at the history and said i dont trust him, and given his history...i dont really. when i said i didnt know what he wanted from me and he was impossible he stormed out and peeled out of the driveway...idk wut to do. hes mad for no reason and im upset and mad and i jut hav no idea.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• JUST LEAVE IT ALONE AND IT WILL PASS OVER.. BELIEVE ME.. HE CANT BE MAD FOREVER..
    Anonymous

• sounds like an ass to me... and he wouldnt have gotten made about the history thing if he didnt have something to hide....
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• mad not made
    soonmommyof3

• Well you already said that you have communication problems. It would be great if you could sit down and decide what you want out of this relationship. Ask him to do the same. If you both want to continue then you need to find a way to start rebuilding your trust in him and he needs to make an effort to show that he wants your trust. If he's done wrong in the past then he's got no right being angry at your prying. If he's been behaving, then he's got nothing to worry about anyway. Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• He's hiding something. He's guilty of something. Don't be naive about it.
    Anonymous