Am I overreacting??

OK so I have been gone all day. Took the kids to the mall and the park and was gone from about 10 to 5. I return home and as tired as I was cook dinner. About 6:45 he tells me he is going to visit his Mom. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't mind but I have been gone all day and he waited until I got home and it was almost bed time to leave. I am PISSED!! Am I overreacting or are my feelings justified??

TaterNJo0sMommy

Asked by TaterNJo0sMommy at 9:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• He obviously wasn't thinking about it. Men don't get how exhausting it can be to run around with kids and they don't get that we want to spend time with them. I'm not sure why. I feel like you are right to be annoyed but don't make too much of it. It's not worth a giant fight. You can probably make your point just by saying "next time could you please do these things while I'm out so that we can have family time?"
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OFFENSIVELY is his mom sick or is he still attatched to her by cord idk im not understanding but i would be pissed to he couldve made dinner too
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• UHHH my finace does this ALL THE TIME! I get mad but usually get over it. Like today he went to a friends house to watch basketball, came home for 10 min, went to the gym, and now is at work until 2 am. I saw him for MAYBE 20 mintues today. Its ANNOYING. Go see your mom while I'm out running around not when I finally get home. MEN! lol you have the right to be upset
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• No she isn't sick. She has been doing pretty good actually. His sister is in town visiting though. I just feel like he sat around the house all day while I was gone why couldn't he have went earlier?? He feels like "It's No Big Deal.."
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 9:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• he shoulda went earlier.. while u were gone.. but maybe he didnt think about that
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies.. I think I can calm down now and maybe avoid a HUGE fight... It is still annoying though..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 10:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2009