• In the Spotlight:

I just left my husband........

a super dirty text message, he's at work, do you ladies do that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the time!! Like the lead into the question though!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 9:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Phew. I was a little nervous when I saw this in "Just for Fun." I was trying to guess what the thread was going to be and I kept thinking, "What? She left him naked in the parking lot at the mall? She left him all the dirty dishes to clean? She left him waiting for the punch line to a joke all damned day long???"

*ahem*

To answer the question, not usually, but sometimes. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 9:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• hahaha, he texted back... ahh...ooooh, damn, ah, sorry, I already came!
    Anonymous

• LOL at his answer.
    Anonymous

• I do! Or I will leave him dirty notes in his car for him to read in the morning!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yeah.... but its been a while. *sigh*.... he's working now, I think I've been inspired! lol
    Anonymous

• lol...all the time...and pictures 2 :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• YEY! I love to inspire people!
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah, pics, texts he does too...He usually does it when I'm sitting somewhere that he knows I will turn red and people will see me...lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes, but my SO is as close to asexual as you can get without your penis drying up and withering away...lol. He usually just replies with some smart ass comment like "Shouldn't you be cleaning" or "are you that bored". It is actually pretty surprising when he will actually send me some kind of sexual message. One day I sent him a picture of my belly (he was working out of state most of my pregnancy and I didn't want him to die of shock when he saw me...lol) and he sent back that he was hoping for something dirtier. I was really surprised.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2009