What is wrong with women in here???

Big or small....ALL women are beautiful in their own way!!! What really makes a woman beautiful is her kind heart and love.....grrrr. Stupid posts in here got me all going

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• well just so everyone knows 120 for a women 5'6 is skinny, 140 like she said she was is AVERAGE.... YOURE NOT SKINNY
    Anonymous

• This is sadly why I don't have many girlfriends. I grew up with all boys and I find girls catty. Some of the nicest women I know are bigger because they are conceited and they have better things to concern themselves with...I guess I am fat to because I am 145!! I am a cow.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i know i have had some rude comments lately but over look them cuz they dont know you! this should be gentle place for women to be comfortable not critisized

tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I can't remember why I like this site anymore...
    Anonymous

• Ugh, we're all sensitive about our bodies. Why any woman would feel the need to prey on that is beyond me. It's ridiculous.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• what do you expect, women/girls are cruel.thats why i only have a few "good girlfriends". women are catty and mean.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 9:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Me either, 9:51...
    Anonymous

• worriedmommy I wasnt trying to say that women who weigh 140 are fat, i am just trying to make her see thats shes not skinny and for her to think that someone would be jealous of her for being 140 is hilarious. She must think that she is too good for other people and not see that not everyone is jealous of an average person
    Anonymous

• I for one could care less what someone on the internet says or thinks about me. This site is for amusement and amusement only. There is always going to be some snot nosed want to be talking smack, that is life.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• lol...I got that you were joking anon. don't worry. I don't think i am a fatty:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009