getting it to move on

i am 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant. i'm dialated at 2cm and have been having inconsistant contractions...i'm really tired of being pregnant. i haven't had sex in over 9 months so i'm thinking if i have sex it will get the process going a little faster. what do you all think?

SpringMommy07

Asked by SpringMommy07 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its helped me so far...I went from a finger tip to 2 cm in 2 days.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• ugh...my cervix keeps closing..and i keep having sex and walking...nothing is helping
    so i feel ur pain haha
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• even if it DOESN'T help, what could it hurt? lmao.
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 10:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Im 37 weeks and have had pre term labor at 33 weeks. Im so tired of being groggy so Im ready to get a move on things too. I've been having sex, I've taken long brisk walks and neither have done the trick. I guess we both just have to wait it out.
    mommie678

Answer by mommie678 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2009