Why do women think....

that if they are skinny they have the world by the balls? Beauty comes from the inside. There is no reason to talk about other people in any kind of way. That other FAT women may have been jealous of you for your so called skinnyness, however did you ever stop to think there might be something in her world or several things in her world that you could be jealous of? And dont say you arent the jealous type because everyone has something that they envy once in a while

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Couldn't have said it better myself. I myself am a Thick girl but I do not get jealous of skinny girls..why they feel the way they do is beyond me. I do sometimes think about losing weight but honestly I am happy with myself. Now if she's skinny and has a million dollars the HELL YEAH I would be jealous..LoL

TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 9:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Knock it off already! Skinny, fat...who cares that much to be jealous!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i agree, im not a skinny minny, im curvy, and proud of it, and so is my husband, he loves being by my side, and letting people know that he is mine and i am his. and hes smaller than me. but he loves every curve i have to offer and takes advantage of it everyday sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.
    Anonymous

• I care about her coming on here and trying to rub it in peoples faces that someone was jealous of her!
    Anonymous

• o_O
    Anonymous

• I only feel sorry for "fat" people because they are unhealthy. If the apocalypse happened tomorrow, or they ever had to run for their lives (literally), they wouldn't make it.

Otherwise I have no problem with people who are overweight. Most of my best friends are, and I think they're hot.
    Anonymous

• God is a word and anyone can use it however they like. This is the goddamned internet.
    Anonymous

• im a bigger girl and i am healthy. i go to the doc for check ups regulary, theres no health problem here.
    Anonymous

• You are just looking for an argument.... Anyways I hope you have a wonderful night the two of you :-D I know I will
    Anonymous

• Okay, anon 10:00, but could you run for your life? What if you had to carry your child?
    Could you live in in total chaos if civilization fell apart tomorrow?
    Would you make it?

Be honest with yourself.
    Anonymous