Am I pregnant? Views on Abortion...questions about pregnancy!

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, but since everyone writes it in pregnancy im going to post it here..

1-We are not your pregnancy test..we cant tell you that your pregnant, only your doctor or a pregnancy test can tell you if you are or not...Sorry, people have different symptoms...

2-Dont ask questions about abortions because it causes a huge dispute on cafemom and it leads to alot of drama and it takes up the space for other women to ask REALLY important questions.

3-When someone ask's a question on here too, don't go anonymous and say something rude to them. Its just a question, and they want an answer. It could be their first time being pregnant and the doctors office might be closed so we look to ask all of you...

4-We know babies come out when they are ready, but just because some of us want the baby out a little early doesnt mean we deserve to have you all yelling at us...

ANYONE AGREE

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 9:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I gottcha back MissKellie.And we don't know if he is cheating either lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• well said. And enough of the crap of posting the same thing worded 20 different ways just cause you didnt like the answers you got the first time.
    Anonymous

• lmfao. exactly! and thankyou!
    i dont want to come off as a bitch by posting this..but its sadly the truth! and im a very honest person.
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I agree that telling people what they should and shouldnt do is tactless..... These people have every right to ask those questions, if you have a problem with them, then don't read them.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• oh yea...and he beat me...should I leave him? Now really...what do you think we are all gonna say? Oh sure honey, he will change and never hit you again....duh.
    Anonymous

• But what if we did it in the shower? Can I still be pregnant?

Seriously...people need to revisit sex ed...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• lol...I completely agree...but I just figure that most of the girls that ask those ?s are young and don't have much life experience, so I try to be patient.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Some questions that women post on here, they should ask themselves what they think the answer might be...sometimes there needs to be a little common sense..

I know I have asked a couple questions that were stupid, and i should have thought before I asked, but i deleted my question because i asked myself the question i posted and i realized i already knew the answer.

Ive asked "how can i induce labor" i dont want to sound selfish because i want her out and im sick of being pregnant..i want her out now because im sooooooo excited to meet her and i kept going into preterm labor and now that im full term she doesnt want to come out now..so now im trying to find ways to get her out..NOT BECAUSE IM SELFISH...but because im just soooo excited..and ive just accepted the fact that i have to wait for her to be ready.

sometimes we just have to find out on our own
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yeah i try to be patient...but when people ask questions that KNOW are gonna cause trouble, thats when i get mad...like 2 questions down from mine someone asked about abortion..i told her to just delete that question because eventually someone is gonna start yelling at someone else for their choices.. and its NOT fair
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Seriously? Self rightous much? Who are you to make all the rules? Not that I agree with the seemingly simple, silly questions, but I'm not about to make up rules for this public board to fit the type of questions that I would like to answer.
    eastonbennett

Answer by eastonbennett at 10:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2009