Have you ever had anyone try to steal your DH/BF

I know you can't 'steal' people but have you had someone try anyways. Were they successful? how did you you handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• no, but I would lay the smack DOWN!
    Anonymous

• thats what im talkin about beat her so good shell think twice about ever touching another womans man agian!
    cmwood7754

Answer by cmwood7754 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My fiances ex girlfriend/high school sweetheart tried to come around when I was pregnant with our second son. I stopped that as soon as I found out. I caught her leaving a note on his car window(AT MY HOUSE) I went outside and we had words I couldn't physically do anything because I was pregnant but my brother took the slugger and knocked out her window on her car..Little did we know it was her Moms and my friend laid her out. Only after she started talking about my kids not being my fiance. He set her straight and that was that.

TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 10:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• lol idk what I would do if some hooker tried to steal my bf...NOT a jealous person my any means but I would probably have to whip some ass..unless I was still prego (I think that's unattractive, and down right dumb to fight while pregnant) then I would sick my little sister on her. lol =)
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I married Ward Cleaver,nobody is gonna knock my door down trying to steal him,unless they like to watch the news ,and basketball ha ha
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yeah, I know nasty home wreckers like that. It would take a real stupid guy to fall for that. Smack the crap out of her is what I would do. Stupid ho.
    Anonymous

• Yup!!! THREE different 'women' (i don't usually refer to them in that word)
    1. EX GF she was creative though... She tried to manipulate ME by sending me messages on myspace from "false' profiles (she'd make new ones just to email me) I had them tracked and confronted her and she called my (now DH) then BF and tried to turn the tables saying I was 'harrassing' her
    2. Dumb Girl 1:: While we were engaged started sending NAKED pictures of herself to him thru txt (he of course told me) and then when I called her she said "No your BF is trying to be with me and I keep telling him 'no'
    3. (My Personal Fav) Dumb Girl 2:: ON OUR WEDDING NIGHT. DH and I got in an argument over the EX and I wanted everyone to leave our house so I faked 'passing out drunk' on the couch. DH was sitting on the couch telling this girl to leave and she said "WTH do u want to b w/ her? She is a POS and you deserve better. (cont)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• CONT- someone like me. He laughed and told her to get out. She kept going tellin him to come to bed with her and she'd show him what he was missing. He then got up opened our door and said "Look the only person I EVER want to be with is on the couch and if you don't leave NOW I will physically throw you out, Leave now and don't EVER talk to me, my wife, or our son EVER again.
    The next day she called me asking me if I wanted to hang out... HA
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I would like to say something smart and wise, but I would beat her @$$. LOL I have been there and I whooped her good and she was mad at my BF for telling on her and we never heard from her again. There are just too many woman out there like that and the only thing they seem to understand is You protecting your territory. lol
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 10:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Ha! She wishes. I call her "bimbo broad". Homewrecker that didnt stand a chance. Now she works at my chiropractors office. Lucky me. When i get pregnant again, I'll have to go in for an adjustment now won't I?
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2009