When did it happen for you?

When did you start to get pregnancy symptoms like how faw along were you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It was weird, because I started showing symptoms right after I found out I was pregnant like i was fine before hand but right when i found out i was starting to feel icky, i think My mind was playing tricks on me. So probably when I was about 2 months.

NicsMommy29

Answer by NicsMommy29 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• not everyone has symptoms, the only thing that changed with me is that the smell of cigarettes start to make me sick (I was a smoker) but other then that nothing, I also didn't get a + pregnancy test till I was like 2 mos.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i had no symptoms at all, never got morning sickness or nausea, nothin. i am 5 months now and just get tired a lot. but nothin bad! :)
    annie27713

Answer by annie27713 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• 6 weeks i started to get tired...lol..and my gyno told me i was pregnant lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• right away. i started getting bad nausia & started getting sick & was really tired. I thought I had the flu. Went on for about 2 weeks before I took a test (because everyone at work said it wasnt the flu that I was pregnant). Sure enough, I'm preggers...but the thing is, I was only 4w when i took the test...so I think I started getting morning sickness right away...unless I'm further along than I think (we'll find out Tuesday at the ultrasound).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• lol i "felt pregnant" like a day after conception...lol but that was guilt because I just knew I had gotten pregnant this time...haha and I'm seventeen with some pretty strict parents and I scared myself into feeling it. then when my period was supposed to come and didn't I took a test and it was positive and then about 12 more LOL and finally i came to terms with it and let my family know. but honestly, i'd say at about 2 months i started feeling the morning sickness,it only lasted three weeks for me but it was three weeks of pure hell. now i'm started to pee more often, not all the time just more frequently than usual and when i have to pee i can't hold it like i used to.
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I had to pee more often even before I knew. Other than that it was about three or four weeks after I found out I was pregnant before I started to feel really crappy. I was around week 7 when I started to feel bad.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I had symptoms right away. Some days now I feel great and wouldn't have a clue that I am pregnant, but most days I definitely know!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i am 8 weeks now...and at 6 weeks on the DAY! i felt tired...weak...cranky....boobs HURT!!...and i felt like i was gunna vomit...never do but felt like i was which suckss...and i still feel this...grrrr
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 1:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009