am i supposed to hurt this bad?

I hurt so bad. It hurts to walk, sit, anything. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( uuhhhgggg. it's probably normal, i'll be 39 weeks tomorrow. I'm so ridiculously uncomfortable, i NEED HER TO COME OUT! I can't do this any longerr.

knjones

Asked by knjones at 10:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup, sounds like me. I'm 38w 4d..... EVERYTHING hurts. It hurts to turn in bed, to get up, to lay down, to walk..... my pubic area is KILLING me! Luckily I only have 5 more days to suffer until my c/s, then I get to deal with that pain but at least she will be here. ;o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• my pubic area is the worst! i can't stand it!!!

congrats to you though! You get to see her so soon :)
    knjones

Answer by knjones at 10:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yep, I'm sore all over, like a just ran a marathon. I'm swelled like no other too.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You might see yours soon too, any day really!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i sure hope it's sooner rather than later! :)
    knjones

Answer by knjones at 10:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It could be your pelvis. Many women develop issues with their pubis symphisis during pregnancy and never know it, or get it diagnosed. Seeing a chiropractor greatly eases the pain. I am in a ton of pain, because of my pelvis. So I have found a chiro and can not wait to go!

Baby will be here soon, don't worry! Do some pelvic floor excercises and some yoga if you can to stretch everything, then take a nice bath. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yep, my pubic area hurts like hell, and i keep getting kicked and its starting to hurt to walk..also laying down is BOTHERING THE HELL OUTTA ME...and im 36 weeks this wednesday...
    <33

hopefully you feel better! and im having a little girl too! best of luck!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2009