FOLLOW UP to I just left my husband...

a super dirty text.... what did you say???? I said: "kinda horny, I'm thinking about taking care of buisness, or maybe I should let you. I could s**k on your hard c**k while you e*t my w*t p***y.........."

ahahahhahaha! this is fun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol..... poor guy. Stuck at work. Wait til he gets home. I did this to my husband once and "took care of business" before he got home. Then I wasn't in the mood anymore. lol.... he wasn't happy.
    Anonymous

• WoW.. I must have missed something..LoL You go Girl..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 10:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• LOL. I've done that so many times! But like the first Anon, I usually fixed it before he got home & didnt want it anymore. He always seemed so bummed out. I cant say I blame him though, he'd do the same to me & I would be PISSED (especially since I have the higher sex drive lol).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• lmao! I called my dh at work the other day and was teasing him, he actually took a long lunch and came home to surprise me, he walked in the door asking if he was to late...lol, lucky for him the baby was stil asleep!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009