single moms

i just dont understand the women who become pregnant by accident who are NOT in a relationship with the father get all mad when the dad doesnt want to be in the childs life. you cant push the kid on him but you have no problem pushing child support when he didnt ask for that child or for you to keep it. i just think the court system is wrong. now if you were in a relationship with the man and he left you, hes an a** and deserves to pay 4 it. i just want some opinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• WOW it takes two to tango
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I feel the same way when a women has a one night stand and gets pregnant and the guy says he doesn't want it then she runs for child support to help and bad mouths the father. I was one of the other ones I was with the father of my two girls for four years then when my youngest was 8 mths he said he's not ready to be a dad and doesn't want to be around us. We arent together now and I'm trying to get sole custody for my girls for good. He was giving me child support on his own but then it started late and so we agreed on child support from the court and its better that way.
    Anonymous

• it might take 2 to tango but..... women get crazy on men sometimes and try to get everything you can. you forget that a man as to make his place, and women get lucky by being able to sah, or be taken care of. i believe women abuse that power as a mother and gf/wife. although it really sepends on the situation.
    treefroggreen

Answer by treefroggreen at 11:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i love how marriage women think they know everything about becoming and being a single mother. you know what OP get the f off your high horse and stfu.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 11:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• married.*
    youngmm

• EVERYONE knows that sex can lead to a baby... just the facts of life. If the man is willing to have sex the he should be held just as responsible for the child. if he doesn't want to get stuck paying child support for a child he doesn't want, then he should keep it in his pants.

It works both ways. It takes two people to create a baby, and even if you missed that day in health class, you figure it out well before you do the deed.

And while some woman may "abuse" their "postition" to get what they want from a guy, there are plenty of guys who "abuse" their "positions" and pay minumum child support, if that, and never take any responsibiltiy for raising their own kids.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 11:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• If he's willing to have the sex to make the baby he should be willing to help support that baby. I love how you married women know all about being a single parent. Get off your high horse and join us in the real world!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• treefroggreen.... dont try to tell me i try to get everything i can, I am not a single mother but I know if I was that I would be asking him for support and I would make sure my child that he helped creat would be taken care of. Why would I accept anything less? You think its fair that he helped make a child and I would be the one taking care of the child 24/7 and working my ass off to support her when he could be who knows where doing who knows what! Youre insane. If I am going to be held responsible for my actions for the rest of my life ill be damned that so will he!!!!!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 1:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• as i said it depends on the situation. and i may be married.... but i take care of my son practically alone.
    luvs danika....its answers like i'll be damned and so will he that make me reply as i do. yeah he knocked ya up and left ur ass. it was probably more than not ready to be a parent that he left. that is what the courts are for. but seriously, you sound like a gold digger.
    treefroggreen

Answer by treefroggreen at 7:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Once a child is created it is the responsibility of both parents and it entitled to support from both parents. Anytime a man sleeps with a woman he should know as well as she that there may be a chance to become parents regardless of contraception. If an unmarried man and worman chose to take that risk, they must both accept the responsibilities or that choice.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 7:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2009