Does it ever seem like your hair just cant get long enough

I had my hair cut to my chin and then I said oh I just want it to grow to my shoulders, then when it got there i said oh i just want it down to the middle of my back, bra strap probably.... now that it is there it still seems like its just as short as it was before

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 10:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My hair never seems to get longer...just thicker. Especially after I cut it. I was trying to grow it longer, but it was taking forever, so I just got extensions. lol.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Hahaha I know exactly how you feel. I've been growing my hair out since last year, last March I think. It's gone from just below my ears to almost below my shoulder blades. It hasn't been this long since I was about ten years old. I looove it. It just can't get long enough xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• damn i wish mine would grow that fast, ithas taken me almost 2 years to get it down to my bra strap... been thinking of taking some prenatal pills to speed up the pace but am worried about loosing all of it when i stop taking them
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yeah, I think me being pregnant helped a ton with it growing that fast. I got it cut right before I found out I was pregnant and I only had it trimmed once since then.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• How often are you getting the ends trimmed? I work in a beauty shop. A friend of mine complained that her hair would only grow to a certain length and stop. Now she's beginning to get grays. I pointed out to her that she's needing to cover the new gray outgrowth every couple of months which shows that her hair is growing.
    Most likely, your hair is breaking on the ends. I had my hair cut to the length of my profile pic in August 2008 - right now it has grown out to reach my bra strap. I have the ends trimmed off about once every 8 weeks.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:12 AM on Mar. 23, 2009