did you have your baby on a schedule?

or did you just wing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We follow their schedule. If I saw that she wanted to sleep around the same time or was hungry at the same time etc, then we stuck to it untill it no longer worked for us. But we didnt force a schedule. And we wont for the one I am pregnant with either, it's what works best for us. But I am a sahm too, so I am a bit more flexible than having to get up at a certain time and such.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I used the suggestions in the book: Baby 411

You can get it on that website-baby411.com

Their advice was very good and I'm happy to say our son slept through the night at four months, gave up his pacifier at six months, eats a variety of foods, and rarely throws a fit.

They also have a book: Toddler411 that we are following now.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I let my babies set their own schedule, and if something was not working, I gently guided them to a way that worked better for everyone.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 10:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• nope :)
    agoodsaid

Answer by agoodsaid at 10:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• the first two no, third baby yes, fourth.. kinda
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 11:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i just kinda follow his natural rhythm. i'm completely a stay at home mom, so that works for me, but i can see why it might not work for everyone. i think it depends on the baby and the family. some families need to put the baby on a schedule and that works better for everyone. we just wing it.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 11:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2009