Pregnant???

Okay ladies I was suppose to have my period this week but havent started and I have taken fie test that all say no...But last month when I got my period the day before I was suppose to start my new pack of birth control pills I had sex with out a condom...So I took the Plan B pill...And the next day start my brith control pills...Do you think I could be pregnant??? or Do you think it was to many hormones for my body??? Thanks girls!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• I agree once your doctors office is open make an appointment.
    But it is the weekend and your nervous so take a deep breath and a good warm bath and relax. There aren' t any moms on here even with phd's that can give you all the answers you need. The best Advice I can give is.Don't engage in any risky for pregnancy behaviors and relax till you can see your doctor.
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 11:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Idk, i COULD be wrong...but I looked in the mirror just now and noticed im not a pregnancy test...
    so i dont think i could tell you if your pregnant..sorry!
    Anonymous