Any one else have the "pee problem" this early?

I am only 16 weeks along and already I am having the "pee problem". Yep that accidental little bit of pee that no matter how hard you try not to let any out you accidentally pee a little when you cough or sneeze. With my daughter it didn't happen until the end. Why the F is it happening already? lol. To make matters worse I have bad allergies. As you can imagine I go threw quite a few panty liners every day. Just wondering if this is common or not.

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 10:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did it earlier with each of my kids, and I too am pregnant and had a cold tthe other day, it was horrible, kept sneezing and running to the bathroom, my dh said I looked like the kids doing their pee-pee dance.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• if I got a dollar for every pair of underwear I had to through away because I sneezed, coughed or laughed to hard and pee'd I'd be rich now!!!!! and my start as soon as I got pregnant
    mzprincessreina

Answer by mzprincessreina at 11:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Lol i'm only 12 weeks preggers and i'm already having to pee all the time and it's the kind where if i feel the slightest twinge of need i HAVE TO run to the bathroom cuz i just can't hold it like i used to. so for me it's way early. i guess it varies amongst different people and each individual pregnancy
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i am 16 weeks too and i still have all daysickness pretty bad...and the last few times i have thrown up i have pee peed on myself...it sucks. oh yeah this is my 2nd too...i feel your pain
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• this is my second also, and EVERY time i cough sneeze, laugh too hard, some times when i yell, awe man! not again!!!! i have no idea why it comes so early. im not very far along either. i havent even been to my first doc. appt yet. thats how NEWLY pregnant i am. its horrible. if you find anything to help it stop let me know haha
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• BUY SOME PADS!! lol

dont throw your panties out!! i bought pads (heavy ones) just because of discharge...otherwise id be throwing out all my panties lol..

but also try to tighten your keagels? i hear that helps...no one will ever know your doing it =]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Lol well as far as I know right now I am about 12 weeks pregnant and this pee thing has been happening for weeks now. It's what made me want to take a PT because I had the need to pee ALL of the time, now it's.. when I need to pee I need to make it to the bathroom because from that point I have about 2 minutes before my bladder explodes! Lol...
    BlazzinBebe88

Answer by BlazzinBebe88 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I AM8 WEEKS....I HAVE HAD ANYTHING COME OUT YET BEFORE I GOT TO THE BOWL....BUT I PEE EVERY HR.....AND WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE AM OMG I AM PEEING GOT WHAT FEELS LIKE FOREVER......AAHH THIS SHOULD BE FUN LOL
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 1:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yep it happens and ya me to lol I got a really bad allergy problem coughing and sneezing and I am like clenching so I dont my tummy tightens up and its like all down hill from their if I dont sneez I am fine this just started with me I am 17weeks and 1 day know as long as I dont sneez or cough I am fine. Its always happened to me with my last two pregancies and I know alote of woman who are and where prego and they have the smae problem its a part of pregancie I suppose. I dont have the prob as long as theirs no sneezing coughing lol
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2009