part 1, breaking up with childs father

ive been with my 2 year olds dad for a while and his ex (stripper) they hae a son thats 5 months older. I was always worried about him getting back with her. on thanksgiving he even invited her to the family dinner, and said i wasn't invited and my son wasn't because it would cause problems, his own gf is not invited, but his ex is? that worried me.. and hes cheated on me and out of my own issues of self protection, i cheat on him. i swear that i dont, becuz i truly do love him, but i dont want to get hurt. idk. i have recently cut off everything with all my other bf's becuz i realize i want to try with this.. and tonight i said to me "you dont love your son as much as your other one" and that set him off and he seriously said we shouldn't be together and he will be his dad, and we can be civil and not be together. this upsets me and ive wanted to end it before becuz it seems like too much work. he says he just wants me to..

MickeysMom19

Asked by MickeysMom19 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• if you dont trust him and he is willing to be done just like that, then i wouldnt put up a fight.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yeah this is the first time hes been like, look i love you and i always will, but you dont truly want this, live your life, becuz he thinks im cheating which i was, but im really wanting it to work. and im seeking counceling for my abandonment issues.. but this is the first time hes just let it off the hook, and every tells me to leave him, so maybe this is my chance.. but then agian idont want to really.
    MickeysMom19

Answer by MickeysMom19 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2009