Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

part 2, breaking up with sons father.

to move where he is, but its 2 hours from my parents woh are attached to my son, weve lived with them since my son was born, he lives at his parents farm, at a rock quirry, fine and dandy but he drinks alot and the place he lives at is a little apartment attached to a barn. he gives me 20$ when i go down there buthalf of thats gas to travel down. my parents hate him becuz he doesnt help with micah and wasn't there for his birth, told me to get an abortion, along with his gf who was already pregnant. i didnt know about. my sons gparents on his side only give him presants for holidays, but dont answer my calls to visit, or call to see how hes doing.. the gma watches the other boy for the girl for free, and saysshe wont watch micah one day a week, because its too much, i even offered her money. the gpa cheats on his wife also.. and shes in the dark. i cant move there becuz im months away from graduating college.. what do i do?

Answer Question

Asked by MickeysMom19 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • He doesn't give a rats ass about you. It's all written down what you said. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR SON. It's simple as that. He's a jerk and rather be with the other girl.

    Dump him, and drop him out of your life completely. Move somewhere else so he can never find you or your son again.

    I am not being mean. He's playing head games and truly doesn't care about you. You haven't realized that yet.

    This happened to me 12 years ago, and I stuck it out like a little crying girl. I actually let him fuck his new girlfriend in my apt while OUR baby and I were sleeping in the next room. I left him a year later, after so much shit. I kick myself in the butt for putting up with it from 19 -21 years old. I am 33 now, and I don't care where he's at. When I was 24 he contacted a school friend of mine for me to call him. She said he was sincere. But, I ripped up his #.

    Good Luck.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

  • This is an easy one.

    Get your child support ducks in a row. Have nothing to do with him otherwise...he's not an example for your child. Instead, work on being an example yourself. Work on YOU. Graduate. Get a good job. Raise your child. Good men will come along when you're not looking for them.

    Answer by gdiamante at 12:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • get your legal papers in order and get your child support...then avoid that horrible family like the plague!!!!! they are not the kind of people you want your son around!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.