part 3, add on to parts 1 and 2, please help me i really need advice.

he said hed take micah every other weekand, and im scared about this because he doesnt provide the best care, his mom would be taking care of him.. and micah doesnt like to go out to eat at restaurants, because he has soical problems, he gets scared and cries, wants down and stuff. i dont think i would be at peace letting him away for the weekand.. idk.help?

MickeysMom19

Asked by MickeysMom19 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I answered this last night, but I am happy to tell you again what I think. You need to cut off all contact with him. Throw him out of your life and get rid of the drama. It's bad for your kid. In an effort to keep you kid safe and happy, you need to cut all this crap out of his life. How are you going to be a good mom with all of this going on? You need to protect him from this.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 11:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Sound slike you have already made the decision. It sounds like it would be unreasonable to move down there, and you dont trust him to take him every other weekend. I agree, and with the info you have given, you are making the right decision as far as I am concerned, but who am I, you need to listen to your heart and your maternal instincts. He probably is with the other girl, but there is no way of finding out without causeing more problems with him than you already have. Do the best for your son, graduate college, and be a good mom, let him see his son, but don't let him do anything that makes you uncomfortable either, that said dont keep your kids dad away just because you are mad and he is a cheater, don't be vendictive, but keep your eyes open. You will figure out the right thing, good luck.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My answer doesn't change. You need this guy OUT of your life.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i wouldn't move there, i would not stand for my bfs ex going to a family dinner and me and my child to be told were not welcome, this guy sounds like a real scumbag you need to cut him out of your life for the sake of your son you both deserve so much better
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 4:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2009