Is it worth paying the monthy fees for bare minerals?

I just ordered a kit and i never really liked foundation since places like MAC have sold me 2 wrong colors in the past one was too dark then too light.
So i am wondering if you have enjoyed yours?

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 11:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I absolutely love Bare Minerals. I actually buy mine at a beauty supply store called Ulta II. I get it cheaper than the online/TV cost and NO MONTHLY FEES! I don't use it often enough to need it every month anyway. I buy a new kit for around $25 ever 3-4 months. Also, a good shop will have someone there to help you with the product the first time to make sure you are getting the right shade and know how to put it on correctly. You can also see if there's an Id (the company that makes Bare Escentuals) store at a local mall in your area. Those women are trained in that makeup and you can get what you want/need without shipping or monthly fees.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• My SIL uses a brand called Bare Escentuals (or something like that). It's the same thing, different brand. She absolutely loves it and her makeup always looks great.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i think thats were i ordered it from atleast i think thats what it said on my confirmed sale email lol. i only paid 10.00 since first month is free. So it was shipping!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I use sheer coverage,and I really like it,I would say it is the same thing.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I also use Bare Essentials. LOVE.

=D
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 11:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• bare minerals is from the company bare essentuals its the same thing...
    i use bare minerals and love it will never go to any other foundation ever. what monthly fee are you talking about though??

i just buy mine from the store when i run out.
    its worth the price of it, and they also have other great make up products i use their eye brow stuff eye shadow blush mineral veil etc.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I have used Bare Minerals for almost 3 years and I LOVE it!!!!! When I run out of it, usually I order it from Sephora.
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 12:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• No. You can buy the same stuff at the store. Everyone has a line of mineral powder makeup now.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 1:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I love it, I will not use anything else. I also use the eyeshadow, primer and lip stuff. I just go to the store and get it (ULTA)
    lookin4deals

Answer by lookin4deals at 1:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• No. Everyday Minerals is better quality at a fraction of the price. Everyone I know has converted because Everyday Minerals doesn't have to mark the product up to those exorbitant amounts due to less overhead. Check out the site, order a free sample kit and see for yourself. Check out Skin Deep for comparisons.

Jazzdoll

Answer by Jazzdoll at 2:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009