Update on my pregnancy test!

Hi ladies i took another test ept the clear digital and said im not pregnant ;-( i feel like crying but just isnt my time i guess i had 3 false + anyways thanks for eveyones help on the answers godbless!

proud_mum_mum

Asked by proud_mum_mum at 11:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• awww, i'm sorry to hear that!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 11:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Keep trying,and enjoy it .
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• awww =( that REALLY REALLY sucks...keep trying hun! and hopefully you'll be successful soon!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Didn't you go to the ER at 4 weeks and had a blood test? I'm confused on why you kept testing. Did you ever see a regular doctor?
    Anonymous

• I had a miscarrge a month ago i had a belighted ovum
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 12:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Hey hun. I just read back to your previous questions and I hope I can possibly shed some light on to what happened with the + tests. You had a D&C last month so the hormone was still in your system from the previous pregnancy. I'm sorry about your loss and good luck on TTC!!
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• no cause 2 weeks after my d&c i took a test to see if my hgc levels went down and they were all neg and 5 weeks later i took a test i got 3 + and took more then they were neg so i dont know i just have to wait to get a period. if not ill go see my ob
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 1:05 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• there's a reason you had 3 positives. don't automatically assume it was faulty tests. consult a dr about it before you blow it off.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 1:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Heyy Hunn...keep Trying...I was at it for 13 Months....And I have 1 Ovary ans Every Month I was a few days late because Havin a baby was so deep in my head that my body made my period late...After all sorts of testing and me thinking I couldnt have a child becuase I have one ovary...my DR told me to just relax and stop thinking about it and let it happen...and I took what she said to hear and I didnt think to deep into it and sure enough...the NEXT Month I got Pregnant I am not 8 weeks...with my 1st....Let it just happen....I cried alot of tears and i know it hurts....also remember dont have sex everyday everyother day make sure his spunk its strong and try to do it once in the early AM and once before bed.....Best of luck sweetiee
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 11:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009