Not bashing here!!

But Do you ever think girls are cuter than boys just because you have girls..
Or that Boys are cuter than boys just because you have all boys?? just wondering, because I always seem to choose the girl in the showdown if its up against a boy.. well.. not always.. but a lot of the times.. and I have four girls. (Not saying girls are any better than your boys!!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am kinda gulity of it! LOL i have a girl and wanted one so bad i used to say if i have a boy its gong to be the gayest thing anyone has ever seen! LOL not that there is anything wrong with being gay, just because i wanted a girl so bad. and now i am afraid to have more kids,because i dont want a boy. but part of it is because i am SUCH a girly girl i hate being dirty i am always clean and smell nice, i dont want to be playing in the mud or rolling in dirt with boys to play! and i have 8 neices and 3 nephews,but i only see them at Chirstmas so i dont know what to do with boys! sorry mommys that have boys! not being mean!!! of course i would LOVE them to death if i do have more and if my daughter would have been a boy! I am screwed if she is a tom boy! LOL
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I am weird,but I wanted girls for myself,but I am partial to boys ,I have know clue why,I just am.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• NOPE. I see beauty in both. i know my son is cute but there are cute children everywhere girl or boy!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Some people are just drawn to little girls. My dad has always noticed the cute girls. He never notices the cute little boys, even though I have a very cute two year old. He has always been partial to girls. I don't think it's bad, just a preference.

I like both.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Honestly, I notice little girls more because I have a girl myself. I feel like I can relate to the moms of girls more, know what I mean? I'm sure it'll change if I ever have a boy.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have a son and pick both doesnt matter to me but if i had another kid i want a boy girls are to much drama for me !
    Anonymous

• not exactly. i have a little boy and i've found little girls that i think are cuter than little boys that i'll come across. (none that are cuter than MY little angel, of course, though. LOL)

i do tend to notice boys' features more, though, and the differences between those features. i guess its because i compare them against my son.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 11:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have to say that my son got more attention during his baby years than my daughter, not saying that she wasn't cute, but there is something about my son that draws people to him. They both were and still are the cutest kids in the world. ;)
    Anonymous

• What a coincidence! MY baby girl is ALSO the cutest baby in the world!! =O

I've always wanted a boy...but now I can't imagine my life without my little girl. Sappy but, bite me, it's true. ~_^
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 11:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I never realized it until this question but I guess I do. I have two little girls and I think girls are so much cuter than boys. I want a little boy and love 'em, but girls are just cuter
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:13 AM on Mar. 23, 2009