i need ur opinions ladies

m wanting to do a lil show(strip tease) 4 my hubby but im not sure what song would b nice to dance to this wil b my first time doing this n i want everythimg to b perfect so how many of u have done this n what songs do u recomend or any other advice thnx a bunch.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• im in love with a stripper... hah jk. do a rock song, something that he would like that has a nice beat, and no demoralizing words (like rap or hip hop) do a song hed like and that you feel confortable dancing too, just feel comfortable and havea good time.
    MickeysMom19

Answer by MickeysMom19 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Do like a virgin, By madonna .He will love it. mine would laugh his ass off at me.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I havent done this, but a song that comes to mind is "red light special" by TLC i think it is. or the song by NEXT i cant think of what the name of it is off the top of my head, dont ask how i remember the group! LOL

Good for you doing something special for your man!!! have fun!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• The God That Failed-Metalica
    It's got a sexy stripper beat
    3Smiths

Answer by 3Smiths at 11:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• OOOOO...or i forgot, i know my friends like to act like they are giving my hubby a lap dance all the time (i hate sex poor guy) so they do it as a joke, to Poor some sugar on me...at our wedding we put him in the middle of the floor and all the bridesmaid took a turn! LOL
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Cyclone.. Google the song Cyclone and listen to it.
    Anonymous

• wut about a britney spears song...they are all stripper songs, like gimme more or i'm a slave for you or breath on me..the last isn't a single but on her 'in the zone" cd it's an awesome song to strip to slow & sexy makes me horny when i hear it lol
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Lick by Joi... it's on XXX during the part where he goes into the bedroom to find a stripper dancing on his bedpost. It's a very long song but it's sloooow and sensual (the thing about stripteases is if it's a faster song... don't dance to the beat or you'll run out of breath.. trust me i've stripped before!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Mar. 23, 2009