Fun adult games to play at baby's first birthday party.

does anyone have any fun games that adults can play at my son's first b-day party? something short and sweet would be nice. thanks!

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 11:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son is about to turn 1 and i'm not really planning on playing any games. there will be a few kids and a few close friends of ours and some snacks, a cake, maybe some beer.

but i guess if you wanted to you could take something with pictures and make everyone guess what month it was taken...

idk, i made my friends do that the other night. they wanted to kill me. lol.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 11:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You could have everyone bring a picture of them as a baby. And play a guess who game with everyone.
    I really don't know other than that. We didn't have any adult games at our DD's first birthday, most of our time was focused on her, and her cousin (since he was turning 1 also).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:10 AM on Mar. 23, 2009