Why does he keep going back to her?

My friend has been dating her BF for over a year now. And she treats him like crap. We have been out and she has called him names, threw things at him, told him she hated him, said she never had sex with him because she hated the way his body looked. And all the while...he keeps going back to her. Why in the world does he do this???...I just don't understand???..does he love her and that's why??...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• yes.. or he has some problem and is afraid no one else will take him.. i was kind of this same way with my sons dad, even know the child was invovled. but, he would say that i was gaining weight and that he wouldnt be with me fat, hed abuse me, cheat on me, that would just make me want him more and plead with him, because i wanted to be accepted.. its mind games. you get used to being treated a way for so long that you think its okay. shes your friend talk with her and tell her what she is doing to thim.
    MickeysMom19

Answer by MickeysMom19 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• He doesn't think he deserves better, poor guy.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have another question...how can you be friends with such a person?

Answer by gdiamante at 1:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2009