do you know where?

your childen were conceved? my son was concived ou side my garage door at like 11 pm. i have done stupid things.... where were yours concived?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahaha, my daughter was conceived in my parents house, in the room(downstairs) right underneath my parents bedroom (upstairs), on the floor, cuz i didnt wanna have sex in my bed because it was to squeaky..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I know my child was conceived in our home, probably in bed. We tried for five years to have him.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I know the oldest was conceived on our living room carpet, with me on top - and the second was in our bed, with me on top. So much for the saying that on top causes girls. Both of my children are boys.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• At my in-laws old house maybe on their freezer lol
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• DD1 was in our shower at our old house in Missouri

DD2 was either in our shower, our bed, the floor in our room, the living room floor.... one of them..... we were REALLY trying
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Kinda boring, but dd was conceived at the apartment we used to live in, in the bed.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• my son was concieved in a tent while we were camping, and our daughter was concieved while we were spending the night at a friends house on his sleepper sofa, lol
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• DD was concieved after a long night out, lol. We were all over the place in the bedroom, so it could have been on the floor, bed, against the wall... anyways, I know the night, just not the position. lmao.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:33 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Hotel room we lived in when hubbys job required moving every 2 weeks.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2009