anyone looking to place a child/children for adoption?

Hi my husband and I have struggled with infertility for 12 years,each had surgeries,had muliple fertility treatments and 2 failed attempts to adopt newborns(both mothers changed their minds after birth). We have been foster/adopt parents since 1998.We have adopted older children which we love very much but we have had no success in adopting an infant and/or young child/children. We are hoping to adopt an infant and we would love to adopt several young siblings. We are open as to any race,either sex,almost any special needs and/or disabilities. We are would prefer an open adoption where the bio. family is like an extention of our family and included in everything. However,we would consider a closed adoption if that is what the parents wanted. We have a lot to offer. I am a full time mom and my husband is a very involved dad plus older siblings ages 15,17 and 19 ready to spoil little ones. We welcome any questions you may have.

MiCKIE72

Asked by MiCKIE72 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'll pray for you in your search and I hope you find the perfect little one to come into your family. You sound like a wonderful mom. And not to be rude or anything but maybe you should post your Q in the teen mom groups.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Theres a whole section on adopting, post there also.

Check into your states Foster care system, they can arrange low cost/free adoption for kids right out of the system. And you can find young babies and sibling groups.

Have you thought about a surrogate? Hubby's sperm and your egg...or really any other combo you can think of...

Good luck!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2009