uh oh! prolly isnt good, but im gonna ask anyways just to be sure

my belly is itching soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad right now and you know when you itch a spot for so long you start to get red dots (i think its like blood rising)

well i cant stop itching my belly..idk what the hell is causing it to itch! im almost 36 weeks (in 2 days) and i cant stop itching it as much as im trying sooo hard not to!

i just cut my nails so that i wont do more damage,,,i tried lotion (i have very sensitive skin)

is there a cause for my belly to be itching (my baby is awefully energetic right now idk if thats the cause)

is my belly supposed to itch? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its from your skin stretching and growing. The brand Palmers sells anti itch oil that helps out. Also try putting baby oil on your belly after every shower (when your still wet so you can dry off) it helps out...
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Try using a hydrocortizone cream on it.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i cant use that stuff, it aggervates my skin...i basically have to use ONLY dove products for my skin, thats how sensitive it is =[ but not even that is working for me and it sucks..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i have stretch mark control cream that i got from Macy's, so if i just apply that to my belly it SHOULD stop my belly from itching?

alright! so ill try that! thankyou! =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 23, 2009