Could this be a sign ill be going into labor with in the next week or 2?

Ive gone into preterm labor back when i was 30 weeks.. and kept having to keep her in there for a few more weeks..
Im 35 weeks 5 days. I been having contractions, but then they go away. My pubic area is starting to hurt because her head is so low down there. I hurts soooo bad to just lay down and i have soo much trouble trying to turn to my left, right or lay on my back. its soo painful...

So anything? or just nothing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh you know how labor is! You could go into labor tonight or in 5 weeks. Lol, sorry thats just the way it is!!
    I went into labor 5 hours after my checkup and doctor saying "It will probably be at least another week for you." No one knows really.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:13 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• No. Welcome to the last month. You're soooo ready for this baby to come. Hang in there. Stay close to home, and if you're not already, go on maternity leave. Let all chores go. Ask for family to help make up meals to freeze. In other words, pamper yourself. Take warm baths, often!

You're in the home-stretch...you go girl!!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:14 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• =) alright! im sooo excited! this is only baby number 1...=] cant wait! all my friends just had their babies (alot of them had theirs a few weeks early) and i totally cant wait to meet my daughter <33

just thinking about her makes me wanna cry already! =]

i never thought id ever be able to get pregnant haha and now im just a little ways away from meeting her!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• im the same way lol - im always like IS THIS IT!! with every pain i get - i have sooo much pelvic pressure & pain - i have the "runs" ughh & its been like that for days it sucks - sorry TMI lol - im 2cm && 60% thinned out - im 38 weeks on tuesday - hang in there chicka - congrats on the baby girl - this is my first as well & im having a little girl too - Her name is Mayah Noelle.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It took me five years to have our only child. I totally understand your excitement and think of it like waiting for Christmas morning...remember how hard that was when you were a kid? You kept asking when it was going to be, you wanted to mark the days off on the calender....

Babies are Christmas for mommies!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Ok I went into preterm labor a while ago to. I'm guessing they stopped yours right. The problem is you are still a week and 2 days preterm. I knew a week before I had my first 2 and told every one the day and was right. 1st of 1 wk exactly before when my hubby and I would full there would this white sticky goo leaking from me it's impossible to get off clothes. It's called pre mucus dicharge my doc. said. Down there started to swell and hurt bad sitting, laying, and wiping would hurt. My lower back would also really start to bother me. I couldn't get comfy no matter what I did. Try an ice pack on your back and a pillow between your legs it helps w/ discomfort. Put an ice pack down there if that hurts to trust me it helps. Now because you went into preterm once already you have to be extra catious. Any knee dropping contractions, intense lower back pain that wont go away w/ ice, head ache that doesn't go away with tylenol, or
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:40 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• of course if your water breaks go to the hospital. The contractions is how you diolate so if they aren't 5mins apart lasting for 1 min or dropping you to your knees your ok for now. Get some rest though your going to need your stregth soon. Good luck and congrats your almost there.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2009