Does anyone skateboard

I want to get into it but not sure what kind of board to get. I want to do just basic street riding, no tricks or anything. What kind of skateboard would be good to buy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I know this is off question, but I saw a commercial for flooring tonight showing a dog-I think it was an English Bulldog-using a skateboard in the house. It was funny because you only hear the skateboard running around and a "dad" saying, "No boarding in the house, _____(name)." You automatically think it's a kid.

Sorry-off topic.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Honestly, just go to a skate shop and ask them. NO WALMART CRAP!!! Any generic set up should do depending on your streets. If they are really beat up, you would want bigger wheels.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 12:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009