Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do parents with an autism child get help to pay to see an Dan Doctor.

my son has autism and is 1oyrs old and it has been hard to go see a doctor that knows alot about autism.

Answer Question

Asked by LAM at 12:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Go through the school ask for an evaluation they will give testing

    Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

  • do you have a referral service in your town for doctors/dentists etc.?If so,give them a call.Your local school system might have a number for you.Good luck,a DAN doc in my area is over 50 miles away!Needless to say we're S.O.L for one for our son.

    Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health

Next question overall (Diet & Fitness)
Does anyone skateboard