Another girl in our bedroom....

So hubby and I decide to have our first 3some together... The problem is where do I find the other girl? Have anyone done this before? if u did, how was it? would u do it again? where do u find the third one? PLEASE DNT BE RUDE IF U DNT HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY BUT JUDGE, PLEASE DNR RESPOND!!! THANK U...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh and I never regretted it.. my bf and I have a wonderful relationship and communicate very well. I trust him 100% so that was never an issue. We're actually planning on doing it again (different person this time) I had to be tipsy to actually go through with it (I was very nervous) but yeah it was a blast!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 4:28 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• sin!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Try craigslist, that has many things on it
    Anonymous

• God have mercy on our Nation!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Okay the craiglist thing made me laugh.

There are definately girls out there willing to do this but you have to worry double time about STD's , are you looking for a one night thing or relationship thing...that kind of depends and changes things huh?

Anyways, DH and I met on www.alt.com , which is more bdsm oriented but there are girls on there who will do threesomes as well. I'm sure that AFF people mentioned works too - people are really willing to have sex now a days with men, women or both at the same time - I'm sure you wont have trouble if you look.

Just do not do this with a friend you may destroy your friendship
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I just wanna say it seems like a good idea until it's done and over with. The idea seems exiting when you think you bored in ur sex life but there is alot of other things you can do to have fun. If you go through with it there is a big possibility that you will have a hard time with eachother when it's over with. You really need to think about how you will feel about it during and after
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Um. When you marriage goes down the toilet are you going to be on here crying to us? Because I guarafrickintee you that's where it will go. Your marriage will no longer be a sacred union between two people, but it now will be a JOKE. Seriously, you get what you deserve. So, when you come back here crying.. We are going to laugh at your sorry butt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• This is a very bad Idea. Im pretty positive you will live to regret it... Things like this never and I mean never turn out good.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Sorry, soonmommy0f3 and some of the other mothers are right. DH and I separated over this because I fell in love with the girl. This is so very common!!! I know know know it doesnt seem possible, but it is very likely that one of you will like the woman better...you or him. Thats just not worth the risk.
    I know you probably won't listen to me..haha i'm an anon stranger anyway. But just listen to the people who have been through this. Its not a fun lesson to take in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thats why it's called a fantasy, if you live it out then wheres the fantasy, mystery, excitment? My Husband lived in an open relationship for a couple yrs and said it loses it's luster after a while... Then reality sets in and there's no more trust... Good Luck.
    Anonymous