would you try tough love A show on MTV?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I remember I waswatching the first episode about the host guy showing the women what the men *really* thought about them. I was so disgusted at all the crap they said just based on their outer appearence and how it affected the women. I would never subject myself to that. That first episode just made it look like a real confidence buster.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• WoW.. I'm watching that now..LoL and to answer your question..NO. I don't think I could handle how brutally honest he is. And that Sasha chick is a B****!!
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 12:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol, I like that show. Would I ever go on it? No. But it would be fun to host, lmao. I know enough about what men think about things, I don't need a guy to tell me what I may or may not be doing wrong.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:49 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It's on VH1. And I might go on it. Everyone can use some critizism and everyone can improve somethings about themselves. And it's not mean, it's truthful. And whether people want to admit it or not, what's on the outside is what people see first, and most often. First impressions are mailnly about how a person looks.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i have respect for myself, so no, i would NEVER go on a tv "reality" love show.

if your relationship needs help, trying couples therapy, not reality TV.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2009