So, my phone can play mp3's. I am going to get the card to store songs on, but where do I buy the songs from? I dont really know of all the sites that you can buy music from, except for itunes. But can you put itunes on an mp3 player that isn't an ipod?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• What type of cell is it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I have a phone like this. I just get my music off of Rhapsody, download it to my PC then sync it to my phone. iTunes wont work but Rhapsody (or Limewire if you dont mind the viruses that tend to come) should
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Does it cost money? I have the new Lotus from sprint. It came with a usb cord to plug into the comp. I havent figured it out yet. (I just buy them from sprint.) I did hear though if I put it in mp3 mode to download its free. But, I have no clue either.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Down load it to where in your pc?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Well if you use Rhapsody (which costs about 99c per song) it comes with its own Music Downloader which u download on your pc and then it is just in the Music Folder in your computer
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I would be downloading songs to my computer and then transferring them to my phone. So it looks like rhapsody would be good to try? My phone is an LG ux380.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I like Amazon for all my downloads. Also you can get an MP3 converter so you can format the music you already have on your computer. Then download them to your phone.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 4:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Try cnet.com for the MP3 converter download or just Google it.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 4:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• We put all of our music on our Windows Media Player. Whether it's bought online or just from the CD's we have. Then we can just pop our cell phone chips into the computer, click and drag which songs we want to put on there and it's done! We can do the same thing with our MP3 players with the USB cable. Also, we bought a phone chip, put it into somebody else's cell phone and copied all their music onto it, brought it home and put it on our computer as well.
    hrt_0928

Answer by hrt_0928 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• No you can't get songs off itunes or a mp3 because you have to register your ipod before you can fget songs from intunes
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2009