Do you freecycle?

I signed up where I live but havent done it yet. I get so many emails when people offer stuff. I notice its the same one over and over offering and somethings are odd. Have you ever use freecycle? For example I saw a email a few times where it was mystery boxes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use it all of the time, especially when I am cleaning house. It's a great service to the community (it keeps the stuff out of landfills) and it's great for me so that I don't have to cart the crap to the Goodwil. I've gotten some free stuff, like purses and clothes, but I mainly use it to give things away to people who can use them.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I Freecycle and have gotten many things I really needed. I was able to bring a family who really needed some things I wanted to get rid of badly so it's been a blessing both ways.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Ive never heard of Freecycle. What is it? Is it available everywhere? Do you sign up for it online or at a local spot?

(Im sorry I am answering your question with a question =/ but ive just never heard of this before )
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Freecycle.org.......not .com.......and yes I do. I just gave away a rug thats been in my laundry room for 2 years and asked for a powerwheels for my son cause i'll be damned if I spend 300 on a toy that he'll play with for 3 weeks and get bored with.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I have offered things. But Ive never gotten anything.. I really needed some hangers but I never get responses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 23, 2009