hurts down there help

I do not know what is causing this but this is the 2nd time it has happened. my hubby and i were trying to have a baby and about a mthago i got soo sore down there my whole area burned and eventually as if it were raw there were little specks of like blood of something when i wiped. i thought it was the abundance or position we were using we took a break now doning it agian and its happening again. I also bought this product called nympho niagra and used it during both of these instances. my question is which is it doing it to me the sex or cream and what can i do to make it better. im ovulating and really want a baby. also heard about being allergic to some peoples cum would that be the case? my son is from prev relationship and hubby hasnt came in me a lot until now pleeease help me someone. oh and we are both faithful together so not std

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Health

• STOP using the cream and see if it helps. That is the most likely cause in all honesty.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:36 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• It could be a lot of different things. I would try to have sex without the cream. If that doesn't help the next time try using a condom. Again if that doesn't work just try and stay in one position and make it shorter. If that doesn't work go to the Doctor and get his opinion..
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 12:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• see Doc ASAP OBGYN make an app. tomarrow b4 you get preggo! could be hpv?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009