Ladies tell me something funny. I need a laugh right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• God do i know that feeling, i dont know how you feel about cheesy jokes but my man always tells me this one and no matter how many times and no matter that it is cheesy for some reason it always makes me laugh, here ya go..

How do you make a napkin dance!??!

Put a little boogie in it. :) sorry if it didn;t help
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• when ever I need a laugh I always look back at the day and think of something funny my DD did.

Today it was when we were in the play room and Grandma (my mom) and my brother and his son were over. My DD ( she is 15 months today) walked over to the chair with my mom's water and stuck her hands in it. Then walked over to my mom and ran her hands through it. and continued to do this for about 5 minutes, just messing up grandma's hair. It was soo adorable. MY mom was laughing so hard.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thanks Mommyxtwo777 that was funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• lol no problem, my man is the king of cheesy jokes, He has a million, That one is my favorite, It started out like wow, he really just said that, now its something i love about him, an important trait he has. I am glad it made you smile, if only for a minute,

liz
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Thanks ladies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• a guy was getting on a plain w 6 kids..the stewartess asked if they were all his. he said "No! i work for Trojan! These are customer complaints."

Tip of the day: Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine and into your brain and thats where all your shitty ideas come from

boy sees his dad having sex w his mom. dad says, "we're makin you a little brother for christmas." boy replies, "do her doggy style. id rather have a puppy"

you know you're too drunk to drive when you swerve to miss a tree and then realize it was just the air freshiner hanging from your mirror

tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• a cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a little girl on her new shiny bike stopped beside him. "Nice bike," said the cop. "Did santa bring it to you?" "Yep," the little girl said, "he sure did!" The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $5 ticket for a safety violation and said, "next year tell santa to put a reflector light on the back of it." The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you've got there sir. Did santa bring it to you?" "Yes, he sure did," chuckled the cop. The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell santa the dick goes underneith the horse, not on top."

Wife says i have a headache....husband says, good i was in the bathroom powdering my penis w/ asprin. you can take it orally or rectally
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• hope those made you laugh
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:28 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• They made me laugh lol...
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 1:32 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• good...i have more! but ill have to send them tomorrow...baby in belly is driving me nuts! and i need to go to bed.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:34 AM on Mar. 23, 2009