Depo is this normal

I got my first shot two weeks after my son was born he is 9 months old well i did not get my last shot which was due the first week of march i normally spot when my shot is due and it did not this time i have been cramping like crazy also i have been getting sick and my boobs are killing me and i have been getting dizy is this all normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have heard that when you get off the Depo you will get your period for like a month...so....maybe? I would call your doctor and find out.
    Rainbowbrite639

Answer by Rainbowbrite639 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i had all sorts of side effects from that junk. pregnancy symptoms all the time. swelling feet and all that.was rediculous. if you are implying you think you are pregnant get a test. call your dr mine ultimately lead to high blood pressure. i was on it for years though and brushed off all my problems as side effects. i still had too many of them for it to be safe.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2009