Is it wrong to kiss in front of your kids?

I always see alot of people french kiss in front of their kids but my husband and i only like give each other little pecks if we do it in front of the kids?? I was just wondering what you guys thought??

Kimberly_Morris

Asked by Kimberly_Morris at 12:45 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I give pecks too! I don't think it's wrong when people "french" in front of their children, I just think it could be a little weird and uncomfortable for all involved. JMO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• French kissing is like feeling each other up in the kids' presence in my opinion.

Not so good.

Kids need to see mommy and daddy hug and kiss and speak nicely to each other. But, please...keep it G-rated!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:48 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• We kiss in front of our boys, doesn't matter if it's a peck or with our tongues,lol they gross out anyway and leave the room,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 12:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• we only peck in front of the kids, I think it is very important to show affection but not a soft core porno lol.. My man covers there eyes if he wants a little more than just a cheap kiss goodbye or we sneak into the room for a minute.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I don't think it's wrong. We do sometimes, not often but yanno. And, my parents used to kiss sometimes in front of us too. I always felt very secure in my family because I could tell that my parents really loved each other.
    Rainbowbrite639

Answer by Rainbowbrite639 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• My dad used to pinch my mom's butt when I was little. I remember feeling weird about that. I didn't understand it, but because my mom's reaction was good, I figured it was okay.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:55 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• We do. My son knows we love each other. (I never saw my parents kiss, they got divorced after 20 years of marriage. )
    It's not like we are undressing each other in front of him. French kissing can be discreet, I don't lick my husband's whole face or anything.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• French kissing no, but regular kisses yes. It is good for your children to see that their parent's love each other!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:25 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I think you can kiss with a little bit of tongue and it not be anything near pornish..

We show affection almost always, generally we don't do more than just passionate pecks, you know the longer kisses, but occasionally there is a bit of tongue. It's not unhealthy for a child to see that. It's not having sex in front of them, or even close to it.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:52 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• We french kiss in front of them, it's nothing that would make headlines, but most of the time it's just a quick peck then were both off.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 10:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009