Not really a Q , just curious about other expectant mom's weight gain.

I am a pretty slim girl to begin with. I weighed 128 when I realized I was pregnant and I am 5"7' ish. So I carry weight like i'm 100 lbs when I am not..lol..I have gained barely NOTHING! ! And it kinds freaks me out..I'm thinking I'ma be huge ..But I weigh now about 145. And I am just about 25 weeks.

I just wanta know I'm normal..lol..I'm still tiny. You can't even tell really I'm prego. I have a lil bump. But baby was 1lb 9oz at 22 weeks..SO I know she's normal..just not her mamma !! lol

babymomma4

Asked by babymomma4 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Dont worry about it. I am 5ft 4in and was 125 when I got pregnant. I was 142 when I delivered and 120 when I left the hospital.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:57 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You'll gain your most amount in the last month. Don't freak if you gain 5 pounds or more the last month and don't diet!! Your baby weight will just fall off you with your natural metabolism after the baby is born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I actually had the same thing happen too me.. I was 115 and 5"3 and didnt gain hardly anything for a while.. I was worried that I wasnt big enough or he wasnt, until i hit my 7th ish almost 8ish month and thats when the pounds started coming lol.. I'm 35 weeks pregnant now and i weigh 147! lol, I dont know what happened, but somehow I got bigger.. You can always ask your doc. how much weight is normal too gain for you but, as long as baby is okay, you're weight gain is okay. Just eat healthy and drink a plenty of water :)
    nibbles1990

Answer by nibbles1990 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Funny I am almost exactly the same as you except 5 4 and 3 lbs less and I am 28 weeks. People don't believe me when I tell them how far along I am. The doc said it was fine and I did the same with my first son. If you look at my pics of this one and my last I was super small too so don't worry about it.
    Moe727

Answer by Moe727 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Just be happy your not fat and gained a lot... like me. haha. ;o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• you are one of the lucky ones!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 2:23 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• when i was preg i was all belly didnt have much weight gain and still had a thin figure EXCEPT my belly...
    around 35-37 weeks i BLEW UP... so you may gain more around that time... you may not. as long as your baby is healthy that all that matters. im sureyour dr will say something if it isnt healthy
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I didn't start gaining until my second trimester.. my total weight gain was 30 pounds... slow and steady throughout the pregnancy
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 4:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I was like that too. as long as your dr saa your ok don't wory bout it. I lost like 10 punds in the first 2 months than in the last few months my stomach got huge. I had my babt 5 weeks ago n I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i am 5foot4 and only 139 pounds and i am 4months pregnant i am a tiny person to at first i was only 129 then i got over the morning sickness and started eating now i am a little bigger i am having a boy and i dotn seem to be getting as big as i did with my daughter .
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 23, 2009