Good anniversay stories????

For the first 3 years of our marriage we celebrated our anniversary on the wrong day and different days all those years. Our real anniversay is the 24th and we've celebrated on the 23rd 25th and 26th.

We finally figured it out when we had to pull our marriage licenence for some insurance stuff.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 1:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ok, sooo going anon on this one... this year, we went to a movie and then to madagascar2 while still in theater...well, it was a school night and we were the only people in the theater, sooo we had sex:D it was soooo fun! and definitely one we will both remember:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• That's funny.

I don't have a good anniversary story, but on my wedding night, I ordered Lobster for the first time. Big MISTAKE! I had a terrible stomach ache all night. Really killed the mood.

I still can't eat it. I don't know why, since I'm fine with shrimp and crab!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• this saturday was our 1st year wedding ann. we went to a expenisve dinner and then went to see "the last house on the left"....maybe not big to some people, but without the baby, it was a very relaxing fun time :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• On our 1 year anniversary I made reservations at a really nice hotel, what they did not tell you is that the room has a heart shaped bath tube in it and there were rose petals all over the floor and bed it was really cool. We left for dinner and when we came back there was a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:21 AM on Mar. 23, 2009