sexual performance....

alright so my girl friends new boy friend's penis doesnt completely get hard. it like gets half way and then goes down and so on, then he does get off, but it never gets hard enough to actually have sex. she and him are both so confused, does any of your men have this problem, and what the heck is wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Could be a number of things... I'd ask if it has happened before but guys don't like to admit that sort of thing.. if it's an ongoing problem he could talk to his doc about it. Other than that stress is a major cause of this sort of thing
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 4:22 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• He needs to go to a doctor. I do have one question...how much Mountain Dew does he drink? One of my DH's friends had a similar problem (his wife and I became friends and in the spirit of our DH's having been Marines...well, we talked about everything under the sun), and his doctor told him that he could put him on prescriptions for ED or he could just cut back on his pop intake, mostly the Mt. Dew. He cut back. They have three kids, now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Doctor, it's not normal,
    Anonymous