Who is your favorite athlete?

Mine is Michael Jordan.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My favorite athlete is/was Secretariat...yes, the race horse. Ok, so I am a HUGE animal lover, particularly horses, and if you have ever seen this amazing horse, he was the ultimate athlete--totally built for speed and endurance, and exhilarating to watch.

I realize I am a nerd, and I am ok with that. LOL
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 1:30 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I like Tom Brady because he's hot! lol, no really I am not that into sports but I say that because a family friend told me,"You know what girl, his stuttering is not gonna be his problem, he is too handsome to let that get in the way, your son looks like a young Tom Brady". I know TMZ makes him look like a jerk , but wow, he's a hottie.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• OMG gigi you stole my answer!!!!!!! lol no seriously I used to say that tom brady was my future ex husband but not anymore I guess he is gunna be gizelles instead lol, except for I am a HUGE HUGE pats fan I love them! and I loooooove football too
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:35 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• David Beckham trumps everyone! He is so yummy!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:27 AM on Mar. 23, 2009