Pregnant and Lonely

I am Pregnant, so I am naturally emotional, And I realize that I over react to alot of things, but here lately I really don't think my man is happy or that something is really bothering him. I am afraid to really get into it with him because he doesn't talk about his feelings much, He keeps things bottled up. Because I know he has alot going on right now and I don't want my neediness for attention to be another one of them, he started working a second job, so he only has the weekends, he is type 1 diabetic and he is always tired anyways, then he has to come home and my mother drives us absolutely crazy constantly calling and complaining and wanting him to do things for him and he feels guilty telling her no, My ex just got visitation of my daughter who he completely adores, treats her as his own, and his dads cancer might be back. I am afraid that all of it is just taking a toll on him and I am just reading him the wrong way.

Mommyxtwo777

Asked by Mommyxtwo777 at 1:38 AM on Mar. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds like it is a lot of pressure right now. It sounds like he is just going through some stuff and life is pretty busy and hectic. He might feel he has no time for anything he might even feel bad that he cant give you more attention too. i might ask if something is bothering him and if he wants to talk about anything. My hubby was acting wierd a bit ago, it was because he was stressed about his job,and he was worried about finances, and was working non-stop, and then he was trying to do school work too. I would just try and talk to him. See if he opens up, if he says nothing is bothering him, i wouldnt press the issue because if he is anything like my man, my man, walks off and doesnt talk about it if i press the issue too much.
    ministrymom

Answer by ministrymom at 8:43 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You sound a lot like me my hubby works nights so hes gone at 230 in the afternoon gets home at 1, witch im in bed by then. the next day he sleeps till like noon takes a shower, packs his lunch, and that takes the whole time up so i see him on weekends only too plus my hubby is also type 1 diabetic! he is also really tired. im prego too with 4 kids besides and two are not his. he has two with an ex who is complaining to him of problems. His grandma calls everyday too and money was a issue for a while i feel ur pain im sure its all the pressure hun!
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2009